One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A circle touching all the vertices of a triangle or polygon.
- ‘Prove that the circumcircles of the triangles BMR and CNR have a common point lying on the side BC.’
- ‘The three lines through the incircle and the circumcircle of the three triangles meet at a point.’
- ‘The circumcircle of a triangle formed by three tangents to a parabola passes through the focus of the parabola.’
- ‘The circumcircles of the four triangles meet in a point.’
- ‘It has one circumcircle, on the intersection of the two lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.