One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On entering the temple, the guru performs three circumambulations along with the goddess seated in a golden chariot.’
- ‘It is said that if you make 21 circumambulations of this temple your problems will be solved and your desires fulfilled.’
- ‘Sara and I, in our separate circumambulations, have independently spotted all kinds of avians.’
- ‘Having reached Gangasagar, I made circumambulation to the pond and prayed to the Sun God for my prosperity.’
- ‘Each year in winter there is a four-day ritual circumambulation of the mountain by thousands of pilgrims who visit sites of myth and legend.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.