One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
neighbouring, nearby, near, neighbourhood, localView synonyms
- ‘Some 30 by 20 km in area, the Causse Méjean is like an island, sharply defined by circumambient canyons.’
- ‘He skilfully evokes the battles through circumambient sound.’
- ‘The narrative specifically dates the heroine's illness (and thus all the circumambient events) as 1829.’
- ‘It was autonomous: unnatural rules govern it that did not exist in the circumambient world.’
- ‘It's a voice that does something physical to me, that jumps out of the circumambient air.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.