One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The positiveness of the colors becomes resolved in the circumambience of light.’
- ‘Awareness of the proximity of the shifting tide-line and the littoral circumambience had much to do with it.’
- ‘In the midst of all the dismal circumambience we still can have hope and can afford to smile.’
- ‘With the circumambience of vast grassland, the heavenly lake is also a fairyland for yaks, sheep, horses, and other wild animals wandering around.’
- ‘Around this hall the path of circumambience is also built.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.