One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Temperature was controlled by a water bath circulator.’
- ‘The group took Reactor 1 at the nuclear power station out of service yesterday to investigate vibrations on one of the gas circulators.’
- ‘Over the previous two weeks, petition circulators collected more than 5,000 signatures.’
- ‘Vornado is dedicated to building the best air comfort product, including air circulators, vintage fans, air softening humidifiers and air purifiers.’
- ‘The circulator frequently assesses the patient's level of comfort.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.