One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The circulator frequently assesses the patient's level of comfort.’
- ‘Over the previous two weeks, petition circulators collected more than 5,000 signatures.’
- ‘Temperature was controlled by a water bath circulator.’
- ‘The group took Reactor 1 at the nuclear power station out of service yesterday to investigate vibrations on one of the gas circulators.’
- ‘Vornado is dedicated to building the best air comfort product, including air circulators, vintage fans, air softening humidifiers and air purifiers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.