One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Describe the differences in circulative, non-circulative and stylet-borne virus transmission.’
- ‘Afterward the work fluid is transported back to the first chamber through the second pipe using the porous structures thereof, thus forming a circulative cooling apparatus.’
- ‘Since the circulative pathway of most insect vectored viruses is similar, our findings should be applicable to other virus-vector systems.’
- ‘The present review is dealing with circulative transmission of plant viruses.’
- ‘This transit is the longest and the most hazardous phase of the circulative path.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.