One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The conversation was taking on the kind of circularity I've experienced in arguments with religious zealots.’
- ‘There is a troubling circularity to the country's economic policymaking.’
- ‘Hawa's own life is a series of funny and fantastic escapades, with a marked quality of circularity.’
- ‘Does all of this mean that there is a kind of fatal circularity in neuroscience - that the brain necessarily uses itself to study itself?’
- ‘His narrative has a circularity that makes the reader's head spin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.