One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was always amazed by the length and circuitousness of the corridors in the building.’
- ‘However, the circuitousness of the walk did afford us a view of the old lock system.’
- ‘One day I brought up my discomfort with the restrictions and circuitousness of Japanese language.’
- ‘There is a circuitousness about the book that reflects the circuitousness of its topic.’
- ‘Depending upon the exact location of his lodgings and the circuitousness of his route, Mr. Lorry's walk may have been slightly longer or slightly shorter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.