One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of vermouth produced in Italy.
- ‘Vermouth is huge in Piedmont, being the home of Cinzano and a host of other companies.’
- ‘They made a string of highly successful and well-regarded commercials, including the Cinzano series.’
- ‘He has a history of brand development behind him and is former boss of Cinzano.’
- ‘We used to have a great night on two Cinzano and lemonades.’
- ‘During his stay at an Italian hospital he charmed nurses and bribed porters into bringing him a steady stream of cognac and Cinzano vermouth.’
From the name of the producers.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.