One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lower activity in the anterior and posterior cingulate areas may underlie compulsive hoarding symptoms.’
- ‘The regions associated with emotion, such as the insular cortex and parts of the anterior cingulate cortex, are not activated until the more mature phases of a relationship.’
- ‘The scans showed that a part of the brain called the anterior cingulate cortex became more active.’
- ‘Interestingly, the anterior cingulate cortex doesn't distinguish between psychic and bodily injury.’
- ‘The cingulate cortex has been found to be active during hypnotic absorption, hypnotic hallucinations, and hypnotic pain control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.