One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lower activity in the anterior and posterior cingulate areas may underlie compulsive hoarding symptoms.’
- ‘The cingulate cortex has been found to be active during hypnotic absorption, hypnotic hallucinations, and hypnotic pain control.’
- ‘The scans showed that a part of the brain called the anterior cingulate cortex became more active.’
- ‘Interestingly, the anterior cingulate cortex doesn't distinguish between psychic and bodily injury.’
- ‘The regions associated with emotion, such as the insular cortex and parts of the anterior cingulate cortex, are not activated until the more mature phases of a relationship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.