One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Though it is undoubtedly one of the the most cinematically inventive American movies in years, it hadn't received a single Oscar nomination.’
- ‘I wanted to get at the inner dialogue in these two women, and that's a hard thing to accomplish cinematically.’
- ‘His previous international hits have been cinematically daring and conspicuously violent.’
- ‘The film is young and fresh, cinematically poetic, yet abstract in its message.’
- ‘I found this film to be uninteresting, uncompelling, cinematically drab, and mean.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.