One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveBritish
- ‘Cinemagoing in Ireland is among the highest in Europe.’
- ‘It's a complete peach of a movie, and one that should be watched by every member of the cinemagoing public.’
- ‘The forty-something cinemagoing audience is our fastest growing.’
- ‘Whereas cinemagoing has been in decline, the actual watching of films has not and is probably greater than ever.’
- ‘Talking during films has made cinemagoing such a tense experience for me that I now mainly avoid it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.