One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Display sudden anger.‘he chucks a willy when I ask him if he is ready to say sorry’
- ‘Although you have cast dispersions on my integrity, I will not throw a willy.’
- ‘Maynard will chuck a willy if you compare them to each other.’
- ‘"Are you quite certain you didn't put it there? Innocently, I mean, just hoping she'd throw a willy."’
- ‘Most receivers just don't like the cloud storage, and chuck a willy.’
- ‘Royce'd throw a willy if he caught you out here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.