A cultivated chrysanthemum.
- ‘But the popularity of chrysanths is diminishing, I've noticed it over the last few years.’
- ‘‘Spring Burst’ is a beautiful hand-tied bouquet of Roses, freesias, Hypericum berry, Pea green chrysanths and other seasonal flowers and foliages.’
- ‘Delight that someone special with a cheerful assortment of flowers featuring lilies, roses, spray chrysanths, various colourful and green fillers in a tall cylindrical glass vase.’
- ‘The cross comes in sizes ranging from 12 inches to 6 foot the cross priced and shown is a 4 foot cross based in white double chrysanths with red ribbon and greenery and finished with red rose spray.’
- ‘His passion for plants eventually brought him to concentrate on producing chrysanths and bedding plants for direct sale.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.