One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cultivated chrysanthemum.
- ‘His passion for plants eventually brought him to concentrate on producing chrysanths and bedding plants for direct sale.’
- ‘The cross comes in sizes ranging from 12 inches to 6 foot the cross priced and shown is a 4 foot cross based in white double chrysanths with red ribbon and greenery and finished with red rose spray.’
- ‘But the popularity of chrysanths is diminishing, I've noticed it over the last few years.’
- ‘Delight that someone special with a cheerful assortment of flowers featuring lilies, roses, spray chrysanths, various colourful and green fillers in a tall cylindrical glass vase.’
- ‘‘Spring Burst’ is a beautiful hand-tied bouquet of Roses, freesias, Hypericum berry, Pea green chrysanths and other seasonal flowers and foliages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.