One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Marine tephra layers form important chronostratigraphic markers and may also provide information on eruption dynamics and chronology.’
- ‘The division of the Phanerozoic into chronostratigraphic divisions - eras, periods, epochs and ages - has itself evolved over a period of about 200 years.’
- ‘Biostratigraphic analysis of sediments provided detailed chronostratigraphic and palaeoenvironmental constraints on the geophysical framework.’
- ‘Spectral gamma-ray logs provide additional data on lithological composition that can aid identification of chronostratigraphic surfaces in a high-resolution sequence stratigraphic correlation framework.’
- ‘The Thera and Aegean World III conference in 1990 concluded that there was a need for accurate characterization of the Minoan tephra from Santorini, an important chronostratigraphic marker in the Eastern Mediterranean.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.