One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Spectral gamma-ray logs provide additional data on lithological composition that can aid identification of chronostratigraphic surfaces in a high-resolution sequence stratigraphic correlation framework.’
- ‘Marine tephra layers form important chronostratigraphic markers and may also provide information on eruption dynamics and chronology.’
- ‘The division of the Phanerozoic into chronostratigraphic divisions - eras, periods, epochs and ages - has itself evolved over a period of about 200 years.’
- ‘The Thera and Aegean World III conference in 1990 concluded that there was a need for accurate characterization of the Minoan tephra from Santorini, an important chronostratigraphic marker in the Eastern Mediterranean.’
- ‘Biostratigraphic analysis of sediments provided detailed chronostratigraphic and palaeoenvironmental constraints on the geophysical framework.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.