One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The science of accurate time measurement.
- ‘One reading of ‘Chronometricals and Horologicals’ sees the tale as a parable of nineteenth-century theosophical chronometry.’
- ‘Alan Ayckbourn, author of some 60 mostly memorable plays, has also reinvented space and time, geometry and chronometry.’
- ‘The zodiac was involved in chronometry, astronomy, and divination.’
- ‘Jencks - a foremost expert on postmodern architecture and a committed postmodernist - has long been known for his fascination with historical chronometry of a rather morbid kind.’
- ‘The reversible timelessness of the imagination distinguishes it from the irreversible chronometry of memory and bends it toward the creation of art.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.