One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The usual reason given for the use of a chronometric system is that we don't have enough biological activity or geochemical change to find useful markers.’
- ‘This variable was subsequently transformed into a speed measure (scaled in milliseconds) in order to make it comparable to the other chronometric variables of the current investigation.’
- ‘Archaeology possesses the technical apparatus for the investigation of deep time through excavation and chronometric dating.’
- ‘On the one hand there is relative time - the ordering of rock strata as recognised in a cliff section or in a deep sea core - and on the other there is absolute or chronometric time.’
- ‘By far, the most frequent chronometric age determinations link southeastern cave art with the Mississippian period.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.