One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This expansion of chromospheric plasma up into the corona during a flare is generally called chromospheric evaporation.’
- ‘As the Sun went dark the corona became visible to all, although not much of a chromospheric display was seen, with only one notable prominence, perhaps two close by each other.’
- ‘Thus, detection of this resonance will provide an important new constraint on chromospheric models.’
- ‘The average chromospheric activity level in the early F-type stars is statistically identical in the three clusters and in field dwarfs.’
- ‘The rings are images in the chromospheric and coronal emission lines and the streaks are the continuous emission from the corona.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.