One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is an important collection of all known varieties of apples grown in Herefordshire with excellent chromolithographic plates to illustrate many of the varieties.’
- ‘Perhaps the necessary simplifications enforced by the chromolithographic and colouring processes caused this loss.’
- ‘Eventually Prang issued about 800 chromolithographs of this sort, establishing an oeuvre unmatched by any other American chromolithographic publisher.’
- ‘In this Edition, Julius Bien produced some of the finest examples of large-scale chromolithographic art of the mid 19th century.’
- ‘In the chromolithographic labels which we will call ‘chromos’, the mastery of both the typographer and the artist is absolutely evident.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.