One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The color plates reflect the artistry of Louis Prang of Boston, the leading chromolithographer of the period.’
- ‘Requiring multiple runs through the press, these books combine the art of the chromolithographer and the skill of the draftsman.’
- ‘A Bavarian whose publishing firm was headquartered in Nuremburg, Nister applied the technical skills of the German chromolithographers to the romantic, late-Victorian images demanded by the British and American Markets.’
- ‘American chromolithographers tended to specialize in either views of their own cities or in sentimental depictions.’
- ‘Every change of position flashes to view these diminutive birds' metallic coloring making the hummingbird an ideal subject for the chromolithographer and label collector.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.