One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for chrome steel
- ‘The monolith is finally inserted in a stainless, chromium steel housing and is ready to purify 95% of exhaust gasses.’
- ‘Clad steels can have as the cladding material chromium steel in the 12-15% range, stainless steels primarily of the 18/8 and 25/12 analysis, nickel base alloys such as Monel and Inconel, copper-nickel, and copper.’
- ‘The carbon content of the pearlite in a 12% chromium steel is 0,33%, as compared with 0,87 in an ordinary steel.’
- ‘Although it is certain that their experimental results are very useful in silicon deoxidation in stainless steelmaking processes, the details of aluminum deoxidation equilibria of chromium steel have not yet been fully understood.’
- ‘During surface impregnation of chromium steel with silicon, a light, nonetching, silicon-rich case is formed on the steel; it represents a homogeneous solid solution containing both Cr and Si and has a columnar structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.