One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality of colour, independent of brightness.
- ‘As a result, the stability of the luminance and the chromaticity can be preserved against age deterioration.’
- ‘If you look at an instrument's data sheet, you will see uncertainty values on the order of 0.002 in chromaticity (x, y) and 2% in luminance.’
- ‘A previous study of pied flycatchers Ficedula hypoleuca showed that the chromaticity of the characteristic blue eggs of this species was associated with male provisioning rate to resulting nestlings.’
- ‘The specifications are commonly based on the 2 - D illuminance, luminance, intensity, chromaticity, and polarization distributions.’
- ‘These include the halo effect of blue/yellow color separation, strong temperature and current dependence of chromaticity, and poor color rendering caused by the lack of green and red components.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.