One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality of colour, independent of brightness.
- ‘If you look at an instrument's data sheet, you will see uncertainty values on the order of 0.002 in chromaticity (x, y) and 2% in luminance.’
- ‘A previous study of pied flycatchers Ficedula hypoleuca showed that the chromaticity of the characteristic blue eggs of this species was associated with male provisioning rate to resulting nestlings.’
- ‘These include the halo effect of blue/yellow color separation, strong temperature and current dependence of chromaticity, and poor color rendering caused by the lack of green and red components.’
- ‘The specifications are commonly based on the 2 - D illuminance, luminance, intensity, chromaticity, and polarization distributions.’
- ‘As a result, the stability of the luminance and the chromaticity can be preserved against age deterioration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.