One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A network of blood vessels in each ventricle of the brain, producing the cerebrospinal fluid.
- ‘The internal carotid artery supplies blood to the middle ear, brain, hypophysis, orbit, and choroid plexus of the lateral ventricle.’
- ‘Intraventricular meningiomas are rare but typically occur around the choroid plexus in the trigone of the lateral ventricles.’
- ‘Protruding into this horn of the lateral ventricle, through the choroid fissure, is the choroid plexus of the temporal horn, lying just lateral to the fimbria of the hippocampus.’
- ‘Two processes of the tela choroidea constitute the choroid plexuses of the 4th ventricle, and these can be seen near the midline through the transparent tela choroidea.’
- ‘The ventricles each contain a choroid plexus that secretes cerebrospinal fluid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.