One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A network of blood vessels in each ventricle of the brain, producing the cerebrospinal fluid.
- ‘Protruding into this horn of the lateral ventricle, through the choroid fissure, is the choroid plexus of the temporal horn, lying just lateral to the fimbria of the hippocampus.’
- ‘The ventricles each contain a choroid plexus that secretes cerebrospinal fluid.’
- ‘Two processes of the tela choroidea constitute the choroid plexuses of the 4th ventricle, and these can be seen near the midline through the transparent tela choroidea.’
- ‘Intraventricular meningiomas are rare but typically occur around the choroid plexus in the trigone of the lateral ventricles.’
- ‘The internal carotid artery supplies blood to the middle ear, brain, hypophysis, orbit, and choroid plexus of the lateral ventricle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.