One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I began to think choreographically, anticipating how action, use of space, and degree of energy would best enhance the photos, and the choreographer framed movement and poses as if seeing them through a viewfinder.’
- ‘The evening started rather well - a mixed audience of both young and old, a full promenade section and a first piece, 20 years old, that both perplexed and encouraged choreographically, musically and aesthetically.’
- ‘The first of three works on the New Classics Collection program, Appalachian Spring remained choreographically intact thanks to Diane Gray's superb staging.’
- ‘In 1996 Christopher Dean choreographed Encounters for English National Ballet, a work which did not take skating as its subject, but which did draw choreographically on Dean's own ice dance style.’
- ‘Unfortunately, this adaptation of Dorian proved dramatically fuzzy and choreographically mundane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.