One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What would his ballets and choreographic vocabulary look like if his production budget had been as stringent as Balanchine's during the Forties and Fifties?’
- ‘Financial security can enable you to audition for dance roles as well as develop your choreographic skills.’
- ‘However, few scenes are realized as dance action, and the choreographic invention is modest.’
- ‘Cyclops has the loose quality of a first draft, but a challenging, innovative choreographic vocabulary.’
- ‘In 1948, at age 18, he made his choreographic debut with the New Dance Group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.