One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cyclops has the loose quality of a first draft, but a challenging, innovative choreographic vocabulary.’
- ‘However, few scenes are realized as dance action, and the choreographic invention is modest.’
- ‘What would his ballets and choreographic vocabulary look like if his production budget had been as stringent as Balanchine's during the Forties and Fifties?’
- ‘In 1948, at age 18, he made his choreographic debut with the New Dance Group.’
- ‘Financial security can enable you to audition for dance roles as well as develop your choreographic skills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.