One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who composes the sequence of steps and moves for a performance of dance.‘a professional choreographer’
- ‘We would jump at the opportunity to work with the right director or choreographer.’
- ‘Formed in Stuttgart in 1958, it developed into an important platform for new choreographers.’
- ‘He is the only choreographer to be invited three times to present work at the Ballet Builders showcase.’
- ‘The way a choreographer deals with abstract space is very exciting.’
- ‘As a teenager, and into my early 20s, I was a dancer and choreographer.’
- ‘After military service, he became an international freelance choreographer.’
- ‘It was the choreographer's first ballet written for students of the American Ballet Company.’
- ‘The physical language and energy of the sporting world have inspired several choreographers.’
- ‘He has worked as guest choreographer and teacher all around the world.’
- ‘The style, by intention, echoes that of the late, great choreographer Fosse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.