One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On ‘Wax’, the voice is an oft authoritative, domineering cadence that choosily enunciates its way through the verbal tapestry of ‘American Dream’.’
- ‘Mom and I would then go to those markets and buy very carefully, very choosily.’
- ‘He is a director of Brighton And Hove Albion; he still accepts DJ engagements, albeit more choosily; and he has an occasional radio show which is syndicated to stations across the US.’
- ‘I show that unlike the unemployed, employed workers search choosily, that is choose a non-trivial range of markets to prospect on.’
- ‘Doggie treats are practical and often nutritional - choose your treats choosily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.