One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The formation of gallstones.
- ‘Splenectomy effectively arrests the extravascular hemolysis and prevents its long-term complications, such as cholelithiasis and aplastic crises.’
- ‘These tumors are associated with diabetes mellitus, cholelithiasis, steatorrhea, and hypochlorhydria.’
- ‘Everything about his cholecystitis with cholelithiasis and pancreatitis was ‘textbook’ except the location of his most intense abdominal pain.’
- ‘95% of those with cholecystitis will have cholelithiasis.’
- ‘Liver function tests, such as lactate dehydrogenase and aspartate aminotransferase, may be elevated in alcoholic liver disease and pancreatitis associated with cholelithiasis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.