One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A chocolate-covered marshmallow bar in the shape of a fish, often given as a reward.‘if you are first to guess correctly, I'll give you a chocolate fish’
- ‘Entries on the back of a envelope, chocolate fish to anyone who suggests a poem that ends up in my final narrative.’
- ‘My kids loved the competition where teams had to dress up then run and eat a chocolate fish with a knife and fork.’
- ‘Virtual chocolate fish to the pair for guessing right.’
- ‘If you are first to guess correctly, I'll give you a chocolate fish.’
- ‘Bar staff would instead offer a chocolate fish and shot for everyone who asked for the goldfish drink and would have an SPCA donation box at the bar.’
- ‘(First person to get them all might just find a chocolate fish swimming their way).’
- ‘Chocolate fish featured in the earlier part of the debate.’
- ‘And the guy at the service station gave me a free chocolate fish!’
- ‘The person who sends in the funniest entry will receive a chocolate fish of their very own and it will be featured in the next issue.’
- ‘As well as pride being at stake, they are dishing out imaginary chocolate fishes that will taste great in the mind but not affect the waistline.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.