One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The material inside the skull is an aggregate of clay-sized chloritic material and is a treasure trove of minerals.’
- ‘At the top of the pass, mylonitized chloritic metabasite crops out over a structural thickness of at least 100 m.’
- ‘This datolite conforms to the outline of the vesicles, and the rim or rinds of the masses are semismooth and usually coated with a dark green to black chloritic mineral.’
- ‘Shallow pits were excavated, and several small datolite nodules were recovered that had a somewhat almond shape and a dark black chloritic rind.’
- ‘The fragments are angular and the feldspar fragments fresh, although there are considerable amounts of chloritic alteration products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.