One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The material inside the skull is an aggregate of clay-sized chloritic material and is a treasure trove of minerals.’
- ‘The fragments are angular and the feldspar fragments fresh, although there are considerable amounts of chloritic alteration products.’
- ‘At the top of the pass, mylonitized chloritic metabasite crops out over a structural thickness of at least 100 m.’
- ‘This datolite conforms to the outline of the vesicles, and the rim or rinds of the masses are semismooth and usually coated with a dark green to black chloritic mineral.’
- ‘Shallow pits were excavated, and several small datolite nodules were recovered that had a somewhat almond shape and a dark black chloritic rind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.