One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Iodination or chlorination is acceptable but does not kill Cryptosporidium or Cyclospora, and increased contact time is required to kill Giardia in cold or turbid water.’
- ‘Simple organohalogens may be produced synthetically from the radical chlorination / bromination of saturated alkanes.’
- ‘Some municipal water users sometimes switch to harvested rainwater as a way to avoid chlorination and fluoridation treatments.’
- ‘Hydrogen sulfide may be reduced or removed by shock chlorination, water heater modification, activated carbon filtration, oxidizing filtration or oxidizing chemical injection.’
- ‘Interaction of Cl 2 with oxides of nitrogen may also occur, causing the chlorination and nitration of various amino acid residues, particularly tyrosine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.