One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus Pasteur established the principle of chirality as a fundamental property of organic chemical structure.’
- ‘All of this is achieved without switching the chirality of the catalyst.’
- ‘Such isomers are called enantiomers and molecules that have enantiomers are said to be chiral or to show chirality.’
- ‘Another aspect arising from the macroscopic chirality of gel networks refers to applications in material science such as sensors or switches, he told Reactive Reports.’
- ‘The technique might also be used to template the growth of complex molecular structures with novel architecture and chirality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.