One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for monkey puzzle
- ‘The Araucaria, or Chile pine, is among the tallest trees in the garden.’
- ‘Among the important timber species is the Chile pine, better known to many as the ‘monkey puzzle’, a virgin forest of which is seen in this photograph.’
- ‘The monkey puzzle or Chile pine is an evergreen conifer native to Argentina and Chile.’
- ‘All sorts of exotic trees have been planted around the island (Eucalypts, Palms, Chile pines etc.), but are not included in the list.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.