One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for monkey puzzle
- ‘All sorts of exotic trees have been planted around the island (Eucalypts, Palms, Chile pines etc.), but are not included in the list.’
- ‘Among the important timber species is the Chile pine, better known to many as the ‘monkey puzzle’, a virgin forest of which is seen in this photograph.’
- ‘The monkey puzzle or Chile pine is an evergreen conifer native to Argentina and Chile.’
- ‘The Araucaria, or Chile pine, is among the tallest trees in the garden.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.