One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An infectious disease of fowls, a form of pasteurellosis.
- ‘Beginning around 1876 Pasteur's studies on chicken cholera led to the development of vaccines to fight the disease.’
- ‘As Thailand's chicken industry feels the brunt of the latest outbreak of chicken cholera, at least one group of farmers is celebrating.’
- ‘The first disease this team worked on was chicken cholera - a disease that affected many poultry farmers.’
- ‘To head off competitors, Pasteur had purposely withheld reporting the simple method he used to prepare the chicken cholera vaccine.’
- ‘Next in line was saving the world from smallpox, chicken cholera, rabies and anthrax.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.