One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘You have to taste the sweetness and salt at the same time, and a little bit of chewiness,’ Sena says.’
- ‘I meekly told her about the chewiness of the meat.’
- ‘All these processes together give the noodles just the right degree of chewiness.’
- ‘The dates somehow lost their typical stickiness and chewiness and turned soft-to-bite, sweet but not overly so.’
- ‘I like the sweet chewiness of raw peanuts, but roasted ones are more versatile in recipes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.