One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I meekly told her about the chewiness of the meat.’
- ‘‘You have to taste the sweetness and salt at the same time, and a little bit of chewiness,’ Sena says.’
- ‘All these processes together give the noodles just the right degree of chewiness.’
- ‘I like the sweet chewiness of raw peanuts, but roasted ones are more versatile in recipes.’
- ‘The dates somehow lost their typical stickiness and chewiness and turned soft-to-bite, sweet but not overly so.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.