One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They're produced in pill and chewable tablet form.’
- ‘But real meat, a thick chewable steak or hunk of baby sheep, has never done it for me.’
- ‘The beef has been sufficiently stewed to soften its collagen, making it delectably chewable.’
- ‘Many teachers complained to the civic chief that even children of lower classes were consumers of chewable tobacco that comes in sachets.’
- ‘The chewable, liver-flavored tablets make providing arthritis pain relief a pleasant experience for dogs and owners alike.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.