One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Decked out for her tacky wedding, she smiles cherubically when Violet tells her the groom seems nice, replying brightly, ‘I think he's the perfect choice for my first marriage!’’
- ‘Their throwback sound was helped immensely by the pair of cherubically chubby gals enthusiastically vocalizing back and forth.’
- ‘‘Yes, we have done,’ the boy answered; and, rising, smiled cherubically.’
- ‘There had been a pause in the conversation as the cherubically smiling portly blonde gentleman looked at him.’
- ‘The website depicts him crouched sparrow-like on a waterfall, gazing cherubically into the distance while music plays.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.