One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Circassian
- ‘In 1864 the Cherkess and Adygei finally came under Russian rule and their social structure was destroyed.’
- ‘Consequently, the Cherkess are no longer contesting the election results, but pushing for full autonomy.’
- ‘The administrative borders thus separated the Cherkess from the other Circassians, the Kabards and the Adygey.’
- ‘Some demands by the Cherkess for a division of the republic remain, but these voices have not made their presence felt in the past few years.’
- ‘The Cherkess fly a yellow flag with an arc of 12 stars over a cluster of 3 arrows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.