One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Circassian
- ‘In 1864 the Cherkess and Adygei finally came under Russian rule and their social structure was destroyed.’
- ‘Some demands by the Cherkess for a division of the republic remain, but these voices have not made their presence felt in the past few years.’
- ‘The Cherkess fly a yellow flag with an arc of 12 stars over a cluster of 3 arrows.’
- ‘Consequently, the Cherkess are no longer contesting the election results, but pushing for full autonomy.’
- ‘The administrative borders thus separated the Cherkess from the other Circassians, the Kabards and the Adygey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.