One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The biochemistry and structural biology of the chemotactic phosphorelay is now understood in some detail.’
- ‘Besides resulting in a loss of barrier and secretory function, such damage elicits the production of chemotactic cytokines, leading to further inflammation.’
- ‘Foam cells also release chemotactic and growth-promoting substances reminiscent of a typical inflammatory response following an infection or allergic episode.’
- ‘In general, chemotactic and phagocytic responses are significantly reduced.’
- ‘The mechanism of aggregation involves both chemotaxis of individual cells, and the propagation of the chemotactic signal from one ameba to another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.