One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The variants with one and two surface cysteines can be directly chemisorbed on bare gold.’
- ‘These findings indicate that in physiological conditions the divalent counterions are not chemisorbed on the surface of the DNA molecule but are confined in a narrow sheath.’
- ‘In both theories, the PAD is calculated for an isolated chemisorbed atom or surface molecule complex.’
- ‘This resulted in a hydrophobic, self-assembled monolayer of octanethiol, chemisorbed to the gold-covered areas, whereas the mica regions remained uncovered.’
- ‘This invention relates to silver powders and more particularly to flake silver powders having oleic acid monolayer chemisorbed on the surface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.