One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because the emission of radiation involves a loss of energy, chemiluminescent reactions must be exothermic.’
- ‘The chemiluminescent reactions found in living organisms are called bioluminescence.’
- ‘Due to the chemical processes involved, the ability of species to fine-tune the spectra of the chemiluminescent reaction is itself limited.’
- ‘Protein expression was detected by a chemiluminescent detection system.’
- ‘Densitometry was performed using FlourChem software directly from chemiluminescent blots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.