One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Individual nominees must be chemists or chemical engineers who are ACS members and who reside in the ACS regional meeting territories.’
- ‘ACS membership has grown to more than 163,000 chemists and chemical engineers.’
- ‘Scholarships provide a valuable opportunity for aspiring chemists and chemical engineers in industry and academia.’
- ‘These individuals serve as a testimony to the valuable role that chemists and chemical engineers play in improving our lives.’
- ‘To overcome these hurdles, the scientists employed a sugar-containing polymer invented by chemical engineers at the California Institute of Technology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.