One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Studies looking at the effects of antioxidants used in conjunction with chelating agents have investigated their role as potential aids to chelators.’
- ‘After the second blood sample had been collected, all patients had their iron chelation therapy switched to the other chelator.’
- ‘However, this difference disappears upon addition of heavy metal chelators in the extracellular bath.’
- ‘Studies with these ions and chelators confirm the predictions.’
- ‘Organic chelators that are thought to be of recent biological origin control copper speciation in seawater.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.