One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's something about their exuberant cheesiness that, quite frankly, disgusts me.’
- ‘I'd rather see her with someone who appreciates her goofiness and cheesiness than someone who finds it annoying and wants to change her.’
- ‘Maybe a bit of cheesiness is a small price to pay to remind us of how lucky we really are.’
- ‘I had to laugh inwardly at my own dramatic cheesiness.’
- ‘Their cheesiness seems insincere and we wonder if they use the same lines on all the girls.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.