One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's something about their exuberant cheesiness that, quite frankly, disgusts me.’
- ‘Maybe a bit of cheesiness is a small price to pay to remind us of how lucky we really are.’
- ‘I'd rather see her with someone who appreciates her goofiness and cheesiness than someone who finds it annoying and wants to change her.’
- ‘Their cheesiness seems insincere and we wonder if they use the same lines on all the girls.’
- ‘I had to laugh inwardly at my own dramatic cheesiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.