One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who makes cheese.
- ‘Most of the cheesemakers I spoke to seemed to have produced their cheeses almost by accident.’
- ‘Britain's boutique cheesemakers create some of the best cheeses in the world, capable of delivering smells and tastes as complex and multi-layered as the great wines of Burgundy or Bordeaux.’
- ‘Master cheesemakers from across the country competed in 20 classes to find the best hard and soft cheeses, yoghurt, cream and butter.’
- ‘By trial and error, and finally with the help of an expert cheesemaker, they learned the art of cheesemaking and now produce 30 kg of delicious cheese a month.’
- ‘The reintroduction of this show gives cheesemakers the opportunity to exhibit their expertise and display the great variety of cheese they produce for us all to enjoy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.