One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Christchurch.‘the mayor was superb during the ChCh earthquakes’
- ‘So where did the voters of CHCH think the money that is helping to rebuild their city came from?’
- ‘2014 is looking like 'the year of the ChCh earthquake claimant'.’
- ‘The insurance settlement on the Chch building is eye watering.’
- ‘Well we left Sling Camp on Tuesday 20th and arrived Chch about 3 pm.’
- ‘You've heard of course of the Chch Cathedral - 800 years old.’
- ‘I've just been amusing myself searching for events, shops, bars and cafes in Chch and Wellington.’
- ‘He gets back tomorrow, and then I leave to do emergency writing in Chch on Wednesday.’
- ‘In Chch, internet is critically bad in some suburbs due to outdated, overloaded exchanges that were never designed with broadband in mind.’
- ‘The government has totally lost interest because the Chch seats are lost already.’
- ‘How difficult it was to make friends in Chch.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.