One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Christchurch.‘the mayor was superb during the ChCh earthquakes’
- ‘The government has totally lost interest because the Chch seats are lost already.’
- ‘You've heard of course of the Chch Cathedral - 800 years old.’
- ‘How difficult it was to make friends in Chch.’
- ‘In Chch, internet is critically bad in some suburbs due to outdated, overloaded exchanges that were never designed with broadband in mind.’
- ‘He gets back tomorrow, and then I leave to do emergency writing in Chch on Wednesday.’
- ‘So where did the voters of CHCH think the money that is helping to rebuild their city came from?’
- ‘The insurance settlement on the Chch building is eye watering.’
- ‘2014 is looking like 'the year of the ChCh earthquake claimant'.’
- ‘Well we left Sling Camp on Tuesday 20th and arrived Chch about 3 pm.’
- ‘I've just been amusing myself searching for events, shops, bars and cafes in Chch and Wellington.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.