One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now imagine some chavvy little git walks up and slaps you across the face, all the while being filmed by his reprobate chum on his new camera phone.’
- ‘"England is very thuggish and chavvy now."’
- ‘I'd rather die than wear a chavvy baseball cap.’
- ‘The chavvy kids hated this and made fun of it from the opening scene.’
- ‘I'd run completely out of petrol so an essential trip to the local chavvy garage was in order.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.