One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'd run completely out of petrol so an essential trip to the local chavvy garage was in order.’
- ‘I'd rather die than wear a chavvy baseball cap.’
- ‘Now imagine some chavvy little git walks up and slaps you across the face, all the while being filmed by his reprobate chum on his new camera phone.’
- ‘"England is very thuggish and chavvy now."’
- ‘The chavvy kids hated this and made fun of it from the opening scene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.