One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I couldn't fault her for her chattiness; I'd only had conversations with her and Claire's friends so far, so I welcomed the conversation.’
- ‘Despite the deceptive chattiness of his writing, he sweated over every line, often suffering from paralysing writers' block.’
- ‘Key issues include the chattiness of people, how often cheery greetings are used and, on the downside, the extent of violent behaviour.’
- ‘She appears to have no friends, in spite of her chattiness with strangers at a bus stop.’
- ‘Strategies to discourage excessive chattiness must be developed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.