One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Key issues include the chattiness of people, how often cheery greetings are used and, on the downside, the extent of violent behaviour.’
- ‘Strategies to discourage excessive chattiness must be developed.’
- ‘I couldn't fault her for her chattiness; I'd only had conversations with her and Claire's friends so far, so I welcomed the conversation.’
- ‘She appears to have no friends, in spite of her chattiness with strangers at a bus stop.’
- ‘Despite the deceptive chattiness of his writing, he sweated over every line, often suffering from paralysing writers' block.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.