Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘the chatterbot became confused because I gave my zip code too early in the process’another term for chatbot
- ‘And even there, some of the chatterbot programs are mighty hard to tell from real people.’
- ‘This chatterbot has the ability to learn from you.’
- ‘The following is an interview with Penny, an Artificial Intelligence program, otherwise known as a Chatterbot.’
- ‘A long line of ever-more-sophisticated chatterbots - from the famous psychoanalysis program in the 1960s to present-day online ‘personas’ with monikers like Ramona and Jabberwock - have failed to pass the test.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.