One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the chatterbot became confused because I gave my zip code too early in the process’another term for chatbot
- ‘A long line of ever-more-sophisticated chatterbots - from the famous psychoanalysis program in the 1960s to present-day online ‘personas’ with monikers like Ramona and Jabberwock - have failed to pass the test.’
- ‘And even there, some of the chatterbot programs are mighty hard to tell from real people.’
- ‘This chatterbot has the ability to learn from you.’
- ‘The following is an interview with Penny, an Artificial Intelligence program, otherwise known as a Chatterbot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.