One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the spirit of charitableness, I want to congratulate Mr Brownlee on his elevation to the deputy leadership of the National Party.’
- ‘His most serious failures, like most, are those of proportion, charitableness, and gratitude.’
- ‘He was no longer surprised at his charitableness towards Joel.’
- ‘The verse has on many occasions inspired the noblest thoughts of toleration and charitableness.’
- ‘In a further expression of charitableness, Paddy's widow Josephine and her four sons presented the library with a wonderful gift of text books.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.